The Womens Ultra Fastpack III Mid Gtx (Woven) Boots from The North Face are lighter and faster than ever. These nimble and waterproof mid-cut hiking shoes are built for day-long adventures on challenging trails. A new engineered woven upper enhances durability where it matters, while a FastFoam midsole maximises energy return so you can cover more miles in less time.
- Woven upper enhances abrasion resistance in high-wear zones
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX membrane
- TPU toe cap protects against stone bruising
- Ultra-suede collar & tongue top for comfort
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- OrthoLite footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole unit:
- Dual-density FastFoam midsole for responsiveness, stability & comfort
- Rim-and-core EVA construction
- ESS midfoot shank for torsional rigidity & protection from stones
- Vibram Megagrip outsole provides durable, sticky traction
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...