Take on the toughest, wettest, muddiest trails in these ultra-protective running shoes. Engineered with advanced OrthoLite® and Snake Plate™ technologies to deliver superior support and comfort, these shoes are the ultimate partner for serious trail-runners. A GORE-TEX® membrane keeps your feet dry whatever the weather, while a FlashDry™ collar lining keeps sweat and blisters at bay. When the going gets tough, rely on an exclusive Vibram® Megagrip outsole to keep you sure-footed every step of the way.
- Approximate weight–½ pair
- 258 g
- Approximate weight–pair
- 516 g
- UPPER: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane for all-weather protection
- UPPER: Durable overlasted ripstop mesh in forefoot for optimal protection
- UPPER: FlashDry™ collar lining prevents blisters and keeps you dry
- SOLE UNIT: 17 mm/9 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- SOLE UNIT: Two-piece midsole for proper heel and forefoot cushioning and ESS in the forefoot to distribute impact and protect from stone bruising
- SOLE UNIT: Exclusive Vibram® Megagrip outsole
- SOLE UNIT: 8 mm offset
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...