Designed to give you lightweight protection on the trail, these trousers are ideal for wet-weather mountain pursuits. DryVent™ technology channels sweat to the outside and repels snow, sleet and rain, so you stay comfortable and dry inside and out. The weight and bulk of the fabric is reduced by eliminating the need for lining, which provides a boost of agility when navigating uneven terrain.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
A lightweight construction gives comfort and greater mobility.
- Velcro® adjustable ankle tabs
- Waterproof pants with 1/2 side zip
- 2 Hand pockets, including a stow pocket
- Fully elasticated waist, with drawcord
- Half leg zips, with Velcro® leg opening
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Stowable in hand pocket
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L shell
- Elastic waist with drawcord
- Knee-length side zips
- AVERAGE WEIGHT: 230 g
- FABRIC: 40D 85 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.5L-100% recycled nylon
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.