The North Face's lightweight Versitas Shorts will keep you training hard and looking good all the way through the season. Mixed stretch–woven fabrics enhance your mobility and keep you comfortable all day long – an ideal recipe for tough training sessions on tricky terrain. FlashDry technology wicks away sweat quickly so you never overheat, and with a concealed key pocket, you'll never lock yourself out either.
- Body: 53% nylon, 35% polyester, 12% elastane knit with FlashDry–XD, 135g/m²
- Rear: 94% polyester, 6% elastane stretch woven, 77g/m²
- Binding: 96% nylon, 4% elastane mesh
- Internal briefs: 58% recycled polyester, 42% polyester, 91g/m²
- Concealed key pocket
- Wide, stretch elastic waistband for a secure fit
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.