The Women's Verto Prima Hoodie from The North face is a lightweight, packable down jacket.
Warm your core with chambers of featherweight 800-fill goose down and remain nimble for climbing and weight-bearing pursuits. Windproof Pertex Quantum GL provides weather protection that’s both lightweight and durable. Elastic-bound hood is constructed with extra insulation to warm your neck. Minimalistic design features low-profile hem and cuffs for a streamlined fit. This highly compressible jacket stuffs into its own pocket and can be easily packed as an emergency layer.
- Body: 10D, 25g/m2 100% nylon micro ripstop Pertex Quantum GL with DWR
- Side panels, sleeves & hood: 20D, 35 g/m2 100% nylon ripstop with DWR
- Body: 800 water resistant fill goose down
- Sleeves & side panels: 60 g/m2 PrimaLoft Gold
- Hood: 40 g/m2 PrimaLoft Gold
- Stuffs into own hand pocket
- Elastic-bound hood
- Sleek hem & cuff construction
- No-rise hem is slightly longer in the back
Length from Center Back:25"
- Weight: 255g