- Shell: DryVent (100% polyester, 163g/m2)
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester, 73g/m2
- Insulation: Heatseeker, 140g/m2
- Waterproof & breathable
- Full length zip with snap down storm baffle
- Hood with detachable faux fur & drawcord adjustment
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Fish tail style rear
- Drawcord adjustable waist
- Long length body
- Centre back length: 91.5cm
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.