- DryVent® 2L Micro dobby, 100% polyester
- Heakseeker™ insulation 200g in the body, 100g in the sleeves and 80g in the hood
- Waterproof, Breathable, fully seam taped
- Zippered ski pass pocket
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Fixed elasticised hood
- Fixed powder skirt
- Velcro cuffs
- Hem shock cord
- Reflective 3M logos
- ID label
- DryVent® 2L: Utilizes a 2-layer construction so that it stays breathable and waterproof in extreme conditions. It has the ability to efficiently manage moisture and to channel water vapour so you stay dry from the inside out. In-built stretch properties enhance mobility.
- Heatseeker: The North Face’s proprietary synthetic insulation is durable, easy to compress, and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio.
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.