The Covert DSLR Backpack from Thule is a versatile rolltop backpack for the urban explorer's photo equipment and personal gear.
The origami-inspired divider system folds around the smallest to largest pieces of gear for custom fit and protection. It includes the SafeZone removable camera pod system with dual density padded bottom. A zip-out divider separates top and bottom compartments. Unzip to transform pack into one large unit for maximum capacity.
With a high-visibility interior lining material, your small accessories are easily located and there is ample organization and quick stash storage for other accessories.
The ergonomic chassis system in the back provides the perfect balance of support and cushioning.
- Fabric: 100% Nylon
- SafeZone removable camera pod system with dual density padded bottom
- Origami-inspired divider system
- Fits up to prosumer DSLR body with attached ultra-wide-angle lens
- Customizable storage (2 lenses, flash)
- Ergonomic chassis system
- Fits a 15" laptop
- Tablet storage space
- Rolltop compartment
- Zip-out divider
- Ample organization and quick stash storage
- Water-repellent YKK Zippers
- Duraflex fasteners
- High-visibility interior lining material
- Multiple tripod carrying options
- Reflective Thule logo
- Dimensions: 54cm x 45cm x 20cm
- Weight: 2,260g
Thule was established in Sweden in 1942. And ever since then, we’ve made it our business to bring you closer to the world and your passion for life. We are an international group of people united by our own passion for helping active families and outdoor enthusiasts.
Thule helps you transport anything you care for safely, easily and in style so that you are free to live your active life. We believe in the value of an active life – whether you’re in the city or the great outdoors. For our own health and happiness as human beings, and ultimately for the respect and care we then give to the world around us.
You may also like...