Tifosi's Vero are a smaller framed pair of sunglasses packed with style and performance, so they are perfect for those with smaller faces. Veros are great for taking on any ride, whether you're leisurely cycling through town or chasing personal records.
Made of Grilamid TR-90, a homopolyamide nylon characterized by an extremely high alternative bending strength, low density, and high resistance to chemical and UV damage. Hydrophilic rubber ear and nose pieces for a no-slip fit. Adjustable ear and nose pieces for a customizable, comfortable fit. Vented lenses improve air circulation in order to prevent the annoyance of fogging.
- Fits: S-L
- Weight: 26 grams
- Frame: Half
- Adjustable Ear Pieces
- Adjustable Nose Pieces
- Glare Guard: Tifosi's proprietary glare guard lens coating reduces eye strain
- Grilamid TR-90 Frame: Flexible and virtually indestructible material characterized by and extremely high alternative bending strength, low density and high resistance to chemical and UV damage.
- Hydrophilic Rubber: Nose pads and temple pads are made of hydrophilic rubber that grips through sweat
- Optically Decentred: Eliminated distortion and prevents unwanted magnification
- Polycarbonate Lenses: Constructed from scratch-resistant, shatterproof polycarbonate
- UV Protection: 100% protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Vented Lenses: Increases airflow and reduces fogging
- Case Included
- Lens Information: Brown Fototec
- 40-11%% Light Transmission