The Ultimate Elastic Arch Support has been specifically designed utilising a seamless circular knit to provide compressive support to the plantar fascia band; designed to alleviate the pain commonly associated with Plantar Fasciitis and heel spurs by supporting the arches and affecting foot posture.
There are also positive links associated with wearing an arch support to other similarly related toe, ball of foot and heel pain impairments such as bunions and neuromas.
Although thinner than neoprene the compressive design of the support offers a high level of support and is ideal for those who are allergic to, dislike the bulk and/or heat generation of neoprene and latex.
The breathable compressive four-way stretch of the material targets support to the area's most requiring it, mimicking the support and action planes of key ligaments and tendons to reinforce them.
The compressive element also stimulates blood flow which can help prevent the build up of lactic acid during and post activity. This reduces the prospect of cramp and stiffness whilst also being a valuable recovery and rehabilitation tool to injury.
- Helps support flat, low and weak arches
- Circular knit places targeted pressure on the plantar fascia
- Latest edge trim technology helps prevent slipping and reduces wear
- Anatomically shaped - 2 supports per pack
- Support Level 2
SIZING - by UK shoe size:
- REGULAR 5-8 (38-42)
- LARGE 9-12 (43-47)
- Wear Instructions: Check 'L' and 'R' on correct foot. 'Bottom' goes underneath.
- Contents: 62% nylon, 38% spandex