A development on from the Beta, one of Vango's most popular tents, the Vango Beta 450XL offers spacious sleeping accommodation for up to four people combined with an extremely large porch area. For real all-weather peace of mind, Vango have all their tents tested, within a certified test centre, to ensure that they will stand up to even the most extreme weather conditions. This 3-fibreglass pole tunnel tent offers great space and stability as it uses Vango’s patented TBS Tension Band System which when tensioned braces the pole at three points this ensures the tent performs even in the worst conditions.
Large Diamond Clear windows gives you maximum light and a bathtub groundsheet which has a 10cm base on the inner tent is taped and is completely waterproof. Multiple flysheet doors provide easy entry from either side giving you protection from prevailing winds. This model is ideal for slightly longer trips or those looking for a more spacious and comfortable weekend tent.
- Weight: 8.3kg (Approx.)
- Pack size: 66 x 20 x 22cm
- Fabric: 70 D Polyester (hydrostatic head: 3000mm)
- Breathable polyester inner tent
- Groundsheet: polyethylene (hydrostatic head: 10,000mm)
- Sewn-in Inner groundsheet
- Linked in Groundsheet in the porch area
- Flysheet first or all in one pitching
- TBS II (Tension Band System)
- Part mesh inner door
- Reflective webbing
- Lantern loop
- Crystal Clear PVC windows
- Inner tent pockets
- Vango Orange guylines
- Handled bag
You may also like...