The Vango Drummond 500 is ideal for groups families and first-time campers alike.
This bright and stylish tent is packed full of features, with a front porch with great head height, Vango's Tension Band System II for stability in heavy weather, panoramic windows, full mesh side door to allow venting while keeping the mozzies out, and a linked in groundsheet. Vango AirZone offers high level ventilation at the front and rear of the tent to allow a comfortable and adjustable flow of air.
All Vango's tents are tested by a certified test centre, to ensure that they will stand up to even the most extreme weather conditions.
- Weight: 13kg (Approx.)
- Fabric: 70D Polyester flysheet; ProTex 3000mm
- Pack size: 64 x 29 x 27cm
- Breathable polyester 'lights out' inner tent
- Linked in PE groundsheet-hardwearing and waterproof to 10,000 HH
- Flysheet first or all-in-one pitching
- Poles: Colour coded Vango PowerFlex fibreglass
- TBS II-Tension Band System
- Rain gutter zip covers divert rain
- Large PVC windows
- Inner tent pockets
- Vango Orange guylines & easy find inner clips
- Lantern hanging point
- Easy Pitch tunnel
- One full mesh door
- Handled bag
- Poles: Shown with King Poles to make a porch, not included but available as an optional addition