This huge enclave is an ideal tent for friends and families who desire plenty of space to house furniture and accessories. The Evoque 600 features spacious sleeping and living compartments and plenty of head height. With AirBeam technology, it’s never been so easy to pitch a family tent!
The AirBeam system replaces conventional poles with channels filled with air to create a strong and rigid tent structure that is incredibly quick and easy to erect. The AirBeam Pump rapidly inflates the tent and comes with a pressure dial and a pressure release valve to make it simple to get the AirBeam to the right pressure. The flysheet and inner of the Evoque are pitched together to make the tent even simpler and quicker to pitch and pack.
Pre-angled sections of the AirBeam create a squarer tunnel profile that gives more headroom towards the sides of the tent than a standard arched profile. This profile also stands up better to side winds but in stormy conditions, the TBSII Tension Band System of the Evoque can be used to brace the beams and prevent sideways movement.
The Protex polyester flysheet is a highly waterproof and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable. Its 150 denier makes it tough and very durable. Underneath, the Oxford groundsheet fabric is waterproof and robust enough to stand up to the rigours of active camping.
Each tent entrance has an inner mesh door that allows ventilation on warm days and nights while keeping flying insects out, and the poled cover over the side door has wings to create a sheltered entry into the tent.
The inner tent is made from a breathable polyester fabric that allows water vapour to exit to ensure a comfortable night's sleep and to prevent condensation. The fabric also reduces the amount of early-morning light that enters to help you get a little more sleep.
Vango AirZone high and low-level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent and to allow
- Outer: Protex polyester 150D (HH 6,000mm)
- Inner: Polyester and mesh
- Ground: Oxford 300D (HH 10,000mm)
- AirBeam technology
- Sewn-in groundsheet
- TBSII Tension Band System
- AirZone high and low-level ventilation panels
- Conveniently positioned inner tent pockets
- Zipped cable entry point and cable tidies
- Zipped canopy compatible
- Entrance have inner mesh doors that allow ventilation while keeping insects out
- Large Diamond Clear PVC flysheet windows for maximum light and visibility
- Zip down curtains for varying levels of opening
- Reflective guylines with Line Lok runners
- Lights Out Inner Tent reduces the amount of early morning light
- Breathable inner tent with part mesh door
- Roller bag to take the burden out of moving the tent
- Poled cover over the side door
- Capacity: 6 persons
- Pitching time: 9min
- Size packed: 78 x 43 x 48cm
- Weight: 33.0kg