You can be caught with this one: Ayo is a stylish little iPad-compatible bag that not only looks great, it's also got a lot to offer in terms of ecological compatibility. Outer material, lining and buckles all meet the stringent bluesign environmental standard. This means that throughout the entire production chain only materials are used that pose no harm to the environment or to people. The tarpaulin material is PVC-free and therefore contains no potentially harmful plasticizers. And if you consider its innovative product design, the only question remains: How can you resist?
- Main: 100% nylon mega tarpaulin (800D)
- Contrast: 100% nylon dobby (PU coated, 40D)
- Rear: 100% polyester mesh
- Lining: 100% nylon (PU coated, 200D)
- Padded tablet compartment
- Zipped main compartment
- Inner slide-in pockets
- Front zip pocket with organizer
- Key holder and pen holder
- Padded back
You may also like...