Small city backpack with intelligent compartmentalisation' describes the Azizi, but would be a tad too modest. After all ecological added value and outstanding design distinguish this backpack. The primary material meets the bluesign standard requirements, signifying a resource-conserving manufacturing with great care for the environment and humans. The durable tarpaulin material is PVC-free and does without the use of plasticizers that are potentially harmful to human health. Speaking of 'does without'–once you get to know the advantages of the organizer, key ring and pen holder Vaude equip their bags with, you won't want to go without.
- Main: 100% nylon mega tarpaulin (800D)
- Contrast: 100% nylon dobby (PU coated, 40D)
- Rear: 100% polyester mesh
- Lining: 100% nylon (PU coated, 200D)
- Inner slide-in compartment
- Organiser in front compartment
- Slide-in mesh pockets
- Key holder and pen holder
- Front zip pocket
- Padded back
- Ventilated shoulder straps
You may also like...