The Mens Altiplano Wool Parka from Vaude is a warmly-padded winter parka with a detachable hood made from waterproof 2-layer material. The Primaloft Silver Insulation Wool ensures extremely pleasant heat retention. The innovative blend of fill materials combines the respective advantages of natural and synthetic fibres. The wool wicks away moisture, resists odour and regulates body temperature. The polyester fibres are easy to care for and dry quickly. The lining contains wool, too, enhancing the excellent wearing comfort. Wool is also a renewable resource and therefore conserves fossil resources.
Green Shape is your Vaude guarantee for environmentally-friendly products – made from sustainable materials and resource-conserving manufacturing.
- Face: 100% Polyester
- Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Lining: 59% Polyacryl, 31% Polyester, 10% Virgin Wool
- Major lining: 100% Polyamide
- Padding: 60% Polyester, 40% Virgin Wool
- PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Wool Blend 100g/m²
- 2-layer fabric
- 2-way front zip with double flap
- 1 chest pocket with zip and flap
- 2 front pockets with water resistant zips
- 1 inner pocket with zip
- Removable, adjustable hood
- Adjustable cuff with velcro
- Lycra inner cuffs