Designed for climbing approaches: lightweight approach midtop shoe with excellent breathability and high traction Vibram Ibex sole. The material mix and the sole tread feature rigidity and shock absorption designed specifically for approaches. The Mens Dibona Advanced Shoe offers good traction for all kinds of ascents in wet, slippery or rocky terrain.
Together with a memory foam heel cup and a longer lacing area, the shoe last guarantees a perfect fit making it the ideal ascent shoe for ambitious sports climbers. A comfortable insole from Ortholite is made from environmentally-friendly Eco Plush PU foam and 50% recycled polyester.
The premium velour leather in Terracare quality is made in Germany and manufactured in accordance with the strictest environmental standards. Green Shape is your Vaude guarantee for environmentally friendly products–from sustainable materials, resource-efficient manufacturing and fair production.
- Upper: Terracare certified leather, hydrophobic suede, hydrophobic mesh
- Lining: 50% recycled polyester
- Insole: Ortholite Eco Plush PU foam insole, contains 25% bio-based castor oil
- Outsole: Vibram Ibex sole, Vibram Megagrip rubber compound
- Removable insoles
- Lightweight, shock absorbing EVA midsole
- 2 density EVA
- 360° rubber edge for abrasion protection
- Bluesign certified polyester laces
- Lasting board contains recycled parts
You may also like...