The three-season tent for stormy weather: lightweight, high wind stability and generous space for two people.
The Odyssee's geodesic construction allows for quick and easy pitching, even under the stormiest conditions: it goes up all in one, and Vaude's clever Pole-Pocket idea means you can thread a pole through the sleeve, then tension it without having to worry about the other end staying tethered. The geodesic shape is the icing on the cake: once it's up, it stands up on its own.
The specially shaped poles at the foot end make the best use of space, rather than tapering down into a tiny wedge shape that you can't fit your feet into!
- Flysheet: 30D 285T Ripstop polyester
- Floor: 70D 190T Polyurethane coated nylon
- Poles: AL 7001 alloy
- Pole Pocket dead-end pole sleeves
- 3-ply silicone coating
- Ventilation hood
- Stormcord guyline collector
- Waterproof taped entrance zip
- Capacity: 2 persons
- Packed dimensions: 50 x 20cm
- Weight: 3.1kg