The Power Sphaerio 2P Tent from Vaude can defy the wind: it is a lightweight 5th season tent in a reinforced dome construction for year-round use at high elevations or for expeditions. Patented Powerframe technology allows the tent to be pitched fast, even in strong wind and rain – put the poles into the pole pockets and then clip the tent on – the inner tent stays dry. The Power Frame hooks can also be attached when you're wearing gloves. The special material blend with low stretch ripstop defies extreme weather fluctuations. The outer tent is pulled down low to project from snow and sand. The distance to the ground can be adjusted and functions as a ventilation option. The steep angle of the poles create comfortable spaciousness. To protect the environment, the flysheet was made in accordance with the strict bluesignstandard, resource-efficient and environmentally friendly manufacturing.
- Flysheet: 88% Nylon, 12% Polyester;
- Inner tent: 40D Ripstop (100% Nylon)
- Floor: ; 40 D Ripstop 100%
- Ightweight expedition tent
- 5th season (for extreme conditions )
- Extremely high wind stability
- Eco-friendly manufacturing