A jack of all trades: this sporty hiking backpack with a stable body-contact back and fully adjustable F.L.A.S.H. NT shoulder straps is perfect for day tours or the nine to five. He's comfortable, versatile and good looking to boot. Practical pockets on the hip belt and shoulder strap keep your phone, GPS or keys close at hand. The main compartment can be accessed through a front zip. The lid pocket has a zip compartment for valuables, and there's an extra map compartment. Side stretch pockets can hold your drink or jacket while trekking poles can be attached to the outside of the pack.
- Main: 100% nylon HT maxi ripstop (PU coated, 210D)
- Bottom: 100% nylon (PU coated, 40D)
- Lining: 100% nylon (PU coated, 200D)
- Rain cover: 100% nylon (PU coated, 190T)
- Hipbelt zipped pocket
- Suspension system with F.L.A.S.H. NT adjustment
- Integrated PE sheet
- Mobile phone pocket
- Zipped lid pocket
- Zipped main compartment access
- 2 side stretch pockets
- Gear attachment
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Hydration system compatible
You may also like...