Take the bike road home. This large Road II Handlebar Bag from Vaude comes in a classic look and is made from a combination of lightweight and durable materials certified in accordance with the strict bluesign environmental standard. The top lid and main compartments feature organiser pockets, providing enough room to stow your essentials for quick, easy access when you need to get at them.
The bag is attached to the handlebar via Klick-Fix adapter, which allows for easy on and off action. It also comes with a shoulder strap if you want to carry it over your shoulder. Reflective stripes all around ensure high visibility in traffic and low light conditions. Comes with raincover. Can be used together with the practical accessory bags: Beguided small, Beguided big, Sortyour Box.
- Capacity: 8L
- Main: 100% polyester, 600D PU coated
- Contrast fabric: 100% nylon, 210D HT Maxi Ripstop PU coated
- Lining: 100% nylon, 200D PU coated
- Rain cover: 100% nylon, PU 190 T coated
- Removable shoulder strap
- Main compartment with zip
- Zip pocket in the lid
- Front zip pocket
- Integrated rain cover
- Reflective piping
- KlickFix attachment (for diameter 26mm + 31.8mm)
- Dimensions: 20 x 27 x 18cm
- Weight: 705g
You may also like...