Lots of room but little weight, the Space L 3P Tent is an uncomplicated three-season dome tent with steep walls for up to three trekkers and backpackers. The high-cut outer tent and the weather-proof vestibule ventilation ensure superb air ventilation throughout the tent.
The dome design is inherently strong, stable and easy to setup. It also means the structure can stand up before it is pegged and guyed. Pole pockets lets you pitch the tent from one side, making it even easier and faster to pitch.
The outer tent is silicone-coated on both sides, improving UV reflection and water beading. It also increases the lifespan of the fabric.
- Outer: 100% polyester ripstop, silicone/polyurethane coated (30D)
- Inner: 100% polyester ripstop (30D)
- Floor: 100% nylon, polyurethane coated (70D)
- Poles: Aluminium alloy 7001 T6, 10.2mm
- Hydrostatic head:
- Outer: 3,000mm
- Floor: 7,000mm
- Structure: Dome
- Waterproof taped entrance zip
- PVC free
- Ventilation hood
- 4-way entrance zip
- Pole pockets
- Stormcord guyline collector
- 2 vestibules
- 2 entrances
- Capacity: 3 persons
- Packed dimensions: 60 x 20cm
- Weight: 3.60kg
You may also like...