Stylish, eco-friendly all-rounder for business trips! The Tejo Rucksack from Vaude can be used as a modern briefcase or as a backpack thanks to stowable shoulder straps and padded back. 30 liters volume offers enough space for short trips; the main compartment can be opened in the middle like a suitcase and is divided into two large compartments–so private belongings can be packed separately from business documents.
An organiser attached with velcro can be found in the front pocket which is easy to remove for meetings. A4 documents, a phone, calendar, keys, pens all find their place here. An externally accessible compartment for 15.6" notebooks provides quick access–which can be very useful for security checks, for example.
The exterior made of PVC-free tarpaulin and abrasion resistant polyester material is easy to clean, water resistant and durable. All in all, Tejo is a reliable travel bag that you can really count on!
- Capacity: 30L
- Main: 100% polyester, 1000D tarpaulin
- Contrast fabric:
- Face: 100% nylon
- Backing: 100% PU, 1000D Cordura like
- Lining: 100% nylon, 200D PU coated
- Cabin bag size (Please check with airline before flying)
- Main compartment with zip
- Front pocket with organiser
- Adjustable velcro organiser
- Mobile phone pocket
- Key & pen holder
- Slide-in A4 pocket
- 15.6in laptop compartment
- Stowable shoulder straps
- Handle on top
- Side handle
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps
- Padded back
- Dimensions: 50 x 31 x 20cm
- Weight: 1.165kg