The Wizard 24+4 Rucksack is a stylish and versatile, mid-sized hiking backpack with technical features and an Aeroflex suspensions system for a light and comfortable fit. The Easy-Adjust System regulates the tension in the mesh back so you can adjust it for more ventilation or a more body hugging fit. The moisture permeable shoulder straps can be easily adjusted with the user-friendly F.L.A.S.H. and optimized for different back lengths.
Expandable for an extra four liters of capacity, side stretch pockets and well designed organizer in the front compartment are practical for the daily grind, travel and sports. Trekking poles and a light for bikes can be attached on the exterior. Made from environmentally friendly bluesign materials.
Green Shape is Vaude's guarantee for environmentally friendly products – from sustainable materials and resource-saving production.
- Main: HT Maxi Ripstop (100% nylon, PU coated, 210D)
- Contrast: 100% polyester, PU coated (600D)
- Lining: 100% nylon, PU coated (200D)
- Rain cover: 100% nylon
- Ventilated shoulder straps
- Padded hip belt
- Hipbelt pocket
- Volume expandable with zip
- Front compartment organiser
- 2 side stretch pockets
- Side compression straps
- Walking pole attachment
- Safety light attachment
- Hydration system compatible
- Sternum strap with tube holder clip
- Rain cover with safety light attachment
- Capacity: 24+4L
- Load range: 3-8kg
- Dimensions: 48 x 30 x 27cm
- Weight: 1,015g