The Women's Larice Light Pants from Vaude are softshell pants, fine-tuned for functionality and speed on the slopes. The pants feature a narrow cut and offer excellent mobility and breathability thanks to a clever mix of materials. The high stretch softshell fabric blocks out the wind yet is extremely breathable at the same time. Side ventilation zips provide an ideal microclimate, even during intensive exercise. The elastic leg cuffs with rugged Cordura abrasion protection can be quickly and easily adjusted over your ski boots. Reflective elements provide greater safety during evening tours. The textile materials were produced from sustainable resources in accordance with the environmentally friendly bluesign standard.
This product features Eco Finish, a flourocarbon free (PFC-free) textile finish that provides environmentally friendly water repellency.
- Main: 93% Polyamide, 7% Elastane
- Inserts: 87% Polyamide, 13% Elastane
- Lower part: 60% Polyamide, 32% Polyamide, 8% Elastane
- 80% windproof
- Water repellent
- Slim, sporty cut
- Stretchable and abrasion proof Cordura at lower leg
- Articulated knees
- Front pocket
- Adjustable, elastic waistband
- Cuffs with zips for adjustment
- Side seam ventilation with zips
- Reflective elements