The Women's Segovia Coat is an enchantingly beautiful, fully functional and environmentally friendly weather blocker. The jacket's interior features three 'climate zones'–for example, around the kidneys and at the neck it is particularly warm. The faux fur collar, however, can be detached if necessary. On such warm winter days, for example, the gloves can also disappear into the extra mesh pocket inside the jacket. The primary material, by the way, meets the environmental Bluesign standard, so it's especially skin-friendly and resource-conserving.
- Shell: SympaTex (100% polyester)
- Upper lining: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Silver Eco (70% recycled polyester, 30% polyester)
- Detachable faux fur collar
- Articulated sleeves
- Chest pocket with water resistant zip
- 2 front pockets with water resistant zips
- Lower sleeve pocket with water resistant zip
- Removable, adjustable hood
- Slit at center back hem
- Partial faux fur lining
You may also like...