The Womens TVL Hjul Shoe from Vaude is designed for both shorter as well as longer bike tours. The lightweight upper material combined with laces and a Velcro closure ensures a sure, well-ventilated fit even on hot summer days. An Ortholite insole, reinforced in the pedal area with harder PU foam for better pedal pushing power, offers optimal support and comfort. Articulated toe and heel caps add stability and abrasion protection. To keep you safe while riding, reflective elements at the heel enhance your visibility in low light conditions. The innovative SUPtraction R20 outsole made from 20% recycled rubber has a high traction lug profile for outstanding grip in both wet and dry street conditions. Medium stiffness (V-Flow 5) in the sole ensures efficient power transfer to the pedal while also allowing for comfortable walkability. A removable cleat cover makes this shoe compatible with most clipless systems.
- Upper: PU air mesh combination
- Lining & Sock: Polyester
- Outsole: Vaude TVL / SUPtraction R²° with 20% recycled compound
- Ortholite Eco Plush PU foam insole
- Reinforced "pedal zone"
- Lightweight bike travel shoe
- High traction outsole
- Clipless pedal compatibility
- Screw-on rubber cleat cover
- Compatible with common MTB clipless pedal systems
- Protective toe & heel cap
- Weight/Pair: 730 g