The Women's Vesteral Hoody Jacket II from Vaude represents a different take on the down jacket: this warm jacket has a knit surface and not only dazzles thanks to the material but also because of its inner qualities. The down with a fill power of 500 cuin also offers reliable warmth at temperatures below zero. The bluesign certification is entirely reliable, too, guaranteeing eco-friendly manufacturing. The down meets the Responsible Down Standard (RDS), confirming the responsible procurement and processing of down.
- Face: 100% Polyester
- Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Lining: 100% Polyamide
- Filling: 75% recycled duck down, 25% recycled duck feather
- Very warm, responsible down procurement
- 2 front slant pockets with zip
- Front zip with back flap
- Elastic cuffs and hem
- Sleeves with inner elastic cuffs
- Attached, adjustable hood
You may also like...