Jack Thurston, presenter of The Bike Show (Reaonance FM), takes you on a freewheeling tour of the lost lanes and forgotten byways of south England.
Travelling at a leisurely pace, he invites you to explore the English countryside, taking in enchanted woodlands, wild seashores and ancient ways.
Part travelogue, part photoguide, the book provides full details of his 36 specially selected rides, graded from easy to challenging and includes:
• Route overviews, dstance and hand drawn maps
• Best pubs and family friendly tea stops
• Wild swims and fine viewpoints
• Overnight stops, from BandBs to camping under the stars
• How to access each day ride by train – no car needed
You may also like...