- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Trail running and hiking
- Upper: Primeknit ripstop (minimum 50% recycled)
- Lining: Gore-Tex
- Midsole: Boost cushioning
- Outsole: Continental rubber
- Adidas Boost: Long lasting energy return and adaptability on rock
- Traction in wet and dry conditions
- Abrasion-resistant and durable
- EVA stabilisation frame
- External heel clip
- Moulded toe cap
- Lace closure
- Profile: Low
- Weight: 445g
The Men's Free Hiker 2 GTX Boots combine the breathable waterproofing of a Gore-Tex membrane with the durability of a long-distance hiking boot for unrivalled precision in wet conditions. From the soft, supportive ripstop upper with gusseted tongue, to the wonderfully-cushioned Boost midsole, the Adidas Terrex Free Hiker shoes are about the comfort to go further and move faster in a wide range of trail conditions. The upper supports the foot, while an internal frame adds the stability to move with confidence over rocky, uneven ground and a Continental Rubber outsole provides extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions. Made with a series of recycled materials, these highly versatile boots represent just one of Adidas' growing solutions to help end plastic waste.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Adidas
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.