Versatile, simple and robust the Fjällräven Kaipak 28 Rucksack is a great option as an everyday pack that you can head to the hills with too. It has a fixed back length with padded shoulder straps and a removable webbing hip belt while a chest strap also has an integrated whistle as an extra safety measure should you need it.
There is a long zipped pocket on the front of the bag along with side compression straps for stabilising the load when your pack isn't full. It also has an attachment point for trekking poles and a raincover to protect your kit and keep it dry during a downpour.
A hardy piece of kit to accompany you through the trials and tribulations of life.
- Main: G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco (65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton)
- Webbing: 100% nylon, 500D
- Capacity: 28L
- Top loading
- Padded shoulder straps
- Detachable webbing hip belt
- 1 front zipped pocket
- Compression straps to side
- Attachment point for trekking poles
- Chest strap with integrated whistle
- Rain cover included
- Dimensions: 57 x 28 x 21cm
- Weight: 1,050g