Mammut Womens Ultimate Comfort SO Hooded Jacket
All about this product
The name speaks for itself: The Ultimate Comfort outdoor jacket is designed for maximum comfort. Perfect for hiking and other outdoor adventures as well as travel or everyday wear. The polyamide exterior provides durability, and the 4-way stretch material and smooth partial-wool lining feel extra comfortable on the skin. The Ultimate Comfort protects you from the wind while the PFC-free water-repellent treatment keeps you dry in the occasional rain shower. Plenty of practical features ensure the Ultimate Comfort is a jacket you can rely on when you’re being active outdoors. A comfortable softshell jacket that offers you protection from wind and harsh weather all year round.
- Ideal use: Hiking, outdoor adventures, walking
- Fabric 1 : Wool-Polyester Mix
- Fabric 2 : Polyamide Elastane woven with Midori
- Lining 1: Punched Polyester-elastane woven
- Mammut SOFtechTM
- Spandex content
- Breathability: 10.000 g/m²/24h
- Water column: 10000 mm
- Bluesign certified
- PFC-free DWR treatment
- Fair Wear
- 4-Way stretch soft shell with wool-polyester mix on the reverse of the material
- Raglan sleeves to avoid pressure points around the shoulders
- Pre-shaped cuffs with strategic elasticated band
- Smooth-running YKK Vislon front zipper
- Light protection from wet conditions
- 2 Concealed side zipper pockets
- Concealed flat chin protector
- 2-Point adjustment on hood
- Chest zipper pocket
- Adjustable hem
- Soft and robust
- Back length: 63.5cm
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 483g
Polyamide, Polyester, Wool
Stretch, Water repellent
Adjustable hem, Adjustable hood, Full zip, Hood, Pockets, Water resistant zips, YKK Zips
Water column (mm)
Everyday Walking, Hiking, Outdoor sports, Trekking
No PFCs or PFAs
Bluesign (Production Site OR Product)
About this brand
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.