The Womens Nova IV Sleeping Bag Long from Mountain Equipment is an extremely warm synthetic bag with a comfortable fit and innovative construction for year round trekking and backpacking anywhere in the world.
- Polarloft insulation
- Comfort limit: -13°C
- Helium 20D outer shell is very light & highly breathable
- Keystone shingle construction top
- Underside offset layer construction
- Mountain fit is both spacious & thermally efficient
- Anatomically shaped hood & foot-box
- Integrated collar with Lode Lock closure
- Full length zip baffle
- Supplied with lightweight compression sack
- Pack size: 23 x 20 x 31cm
- Weight: 2025g
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.