The Womens Nova IV Sleeping Bag Regular from Mountain Equipment is an extremely warm synthetic bag with a comfortable fit and innovative construction for year round trekking and backpacking anywhere in the world.
- Polarloft insulation
- Comfort limit: -13°C
- Helium 20D outer shell is very light & highly breathable
- Keystone shingle construction top
- Underside offset layer construction
- Mountain fit is both spacious & thermally efficient
- Anatomically shaped hood & foot-box
- Integrated collar with Lode Lock closure
- Full length zip baffle
- Supplied with lightweight compression sack
- Pack size: 23 x 20 x 31cm
- Weight: 1850g
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...