Patagonia Mens Snowshot Jacket
All about this product
Fully featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Snowshot Jacket from Patagonia has an H2No Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth mesh liner for comfort and easy layering.
Articulated arms allow you to move naturally, and pit zips offer up a quick-venting option when you’re working up steam. Weather-sealing features include a two-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with a laminated visor; soft microfleece panels for your neck and chin to protect from wind blasts; and a low-profile powder gasket with webbing loops that connect to any Patagonia Snow pant. Zippered pockets are aplenty, including two handwarmers, one chest pocket with media pocket and cable routing and one internal stash. There’s also an additional internal drop-in pocket for goggles and gloves.
- Ideal use: Skiing, Snowboarding
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 100% 2-Layer, 75-denier polyester (70% recycled)
- Lining: 100% Polyester tricot mesh and plain weave
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Bluesign approved
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with visor
- Webbing loop connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Soft microfleece panel at back of neck
- Low-profile powder gasket
- Zipped pockets:
- One chest with media pocket and cable routing
- One internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Two handwarmers with a brushed lining
- One internal stash with key clip
- Adjustable hem through front pockets
- Articulated arms for mobility
- Pit zips quickly release heat
- High collar seals out snow
- Concealed Recco reflector
- Moisture wicking
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 831g
User Reviews (9)
About this brand
Patagonia’s mission: We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today alpinism remains at the heart of a business that still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
At Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet we donate our time, services and 1% of our sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.