This product is not available
- Shell: 100% H2No Performance 2-layer polyester microtwill (70% recycled)
- Lining: 100% Polyester taffeta and brushed tricot
- Gaiters 100% Polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 100% 40g Thermogreen polyester (92% recycled)
- DWR finish
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Bluesign approved
- Webbing loop on rear yoke attaches to the powder gasket of any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem
- Adjustable elastic tabs customize the fit
- Brushed tricot lining wicks moisture
- Two zipped handwarmer pockets
- Mesh-lined vents at inner thigh
- Two-button closure and zip fly
- Concealed Recco reflector
- Gaiters seal out snow
- Belt loops
- Fit: Oversized
- Inseam: 32"
- Weight: 621g
Fully featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Insulated Snowbelle Pants have an H2No Performance Standard 2-layer shell for breathable, waterproof and windproof protection with a DWR finish. This prevents internal saturation from wet snow and rain, and helps increase abrasion resistance. A compressible layer of recycled always-warm Thermogreen insulation help trap in the heat, held in place with a smooth internal lining that wicks moisture and glides over base layers to keep you moving freely. Internal vents act like thermostats to control your inner temperature, while gaiters helps keep out the snow and tough scuff guards offer enhanced leg protection. Additional features of the Snowbelle pants include a soft, brushed-tricot lining, internal elastic tabs to customize the fit, loop on the rear yoke that connects the powder gasket to any Patagonia Snow jacket and two zippered handwarmers for easy access of essentials.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Patagonia
- Technical features: Insulated
- Fabric: Polyester
- Garment features: Pockets
- Ideal For: Skiing
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 621
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.