- Fabric: Pertex Quantum GL (100% nylon, 7D, 22g/m2)
- Insulation: RDS certified European goose down (1,000 fill power, 130g)
- Stitch through, midi-channel construction
- Down filled hood with flexible polymer peak
- Full length YKK Vislon front zip with insulated zip baffle
- 2 concealed zip hand pockets
- Semi-elasticated hem
- Elasticated stretch woven cuffs
- Quantum GL stuff sack
- Slim fit
- Weight: 310g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...