The Men's Firewall Jacket from Rab is a fully featured, stretch waterproof jacket in a breathable Pertex Shield 3-layer fabric, ideal for active year-round mountain use.
Using an innovative new venting system, including full-venting YKK AquaGuard Escape Artist pit zips, the Firewall Jacket offers complete protection in wet environments, whilst the stretch fabric and highly breathable design provides high levels of comfort when active. Technical features include a helmet-compatible hood and a regular fit to comfortably allow layers underneath. With adjustable cuffs and hem drawcord with cord retainers to keep the worst weather out and to get a great fit.
- 2-way YKK AquaGuard front zip with dual internal storm flap system
- Helmet compatible hood, wired peak and brushed-tricot lined collar with roll down hook and loop tab
- Unique Pertex Shield 3L fabric with stretch
- 2 YKK AquaGuard zipped A-line chest pockets
- 1 YKK AquaGuard zipped large Napoleon pocket
- Full venting YKK AquaGuard Escape Artist pit zips
- Anti-snag hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord with cord retainers
- Reflective trim
- Fit: RegularCentre back length (Size L): 79cm
- Weight: 517g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.