The Womens Ascendor Trousers from Rab are mid-weight fully featured softshell pant for active alpine and mountain adventures. The mid-weight hardwearing Matrix softshell has wind resistance and good breathability along with 2-way active stretch. Giving warmth and weather protection and excellent freedom of movement.
- Matrix 2 layer bonded softshell fabric
- Stretch nylon face with slick high gauge knit back
- Double snap waist closure with 2-way opening YKK zipped fly
- Deep waistband with wicking facing
- Hook & loop adjustable waist with beltloops & brace compatible loops
- 2 YKK mesh lined thigh vents
- Crotch gusset for active movement
- Twisted side seams for comfort
- Knee articulation
- Reinforced crampon patches on instep
- Hem gusset with YKK zipped closure, sized to fit all mountain boots
- Removable internal stretch gaiter
- Underboot cord attachment points
- Includes adjustable, removable elasticated braces
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 649g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.