Designed for avid adventurers, the Women's Kangri GTX Jacket from Rab is a robust and reliable jacket perfect for everything from winter hillwalking to showery scrambles. Made from hardwearing 70D GORE-TEX, the fit and features of this 3-layer mountain waterproof have been developed to deflect the rain allowing you to get outside whatever the weather.
Providing protection without restricting movement, the Women's Kangri GTX Jacket has a regular fit with articulated sleeves. Large 2-way pit zips allow easy venting on steep ground, and in poor conditions, the hem and hood of the jacket can be quickly adjusted with one hand. The hood fits closely around the face sheltering from wind and rain but still allowing good vision and head-turn. A soft chin guard and a fleece-lined collar add a little luxury and boost comfort, while two generous hand pockets and a smaller internal zipped pocket keep any essentials safe and dry as you focus on the task in hand.
- GORE-TEX 3L construction waterproof technology (70D)
- Fully adjustable mountain hood, with wired & laminated peak + roll down hood tab
- Fleece lined chin guard and back neck
- YKK AquaGuard Vislon front zip with internal storm guard
- 2 YKK AquaGuard zipped hand pockets with internal securing clip
- 2-way full venting YKK AquaGuard pit zips
- Internal zip secure pocket#Anti-snag hook and loop cuff adjustment
- Elasticated hem & waist drawcord with one hand adjustment system
- Reflective branding to chest & rear
- Fit: Regular
- Centre back length (Size 12): 72cm/28.3inch
- Weight: 555g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.