Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Skiing, Snowbording, Winter activities
- Main: DryVent 2L, 100% Recycled Polyester
- Lining: 100% Recycled polyester
- Insulation: Heatseeker Eco (70% post-consumer Recycled Polyester)
- Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent
Engineered with waterproof-breathable DryVent technology with a durable water-repellent finish to keep rain and snow at bay and filled with ultra-warm Heatseeker Eco insulation, the Freedom Insulated Pants deliver all-day mountain protection. They feature an adjustable waist tabs to help achieving the perfect fit. Ankle gaiters help to keep the snow out, complete with a gripper elastic that stops the legs from riding up when they're on the slopes. They also feature EZ Grow leg at hem and inside the lining where the leg length can be extended for growing boys. Made from recycled materials, these pants are an eco-friendly choice for all their upcoming skiing holidays.
- Brand: The North Face
- Insulation Type: Synthetic
- Garment features: Mesh inserts
- Technical features: Insulated
- Fabric: Polyester
- Ideal For: Athleisure
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Tight Length: Trouser length
- Gender: Kids
- Water column (mm): 30000
- In package: Trousers
About the brand
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.