The North Face Mens Vectiv Infinite Shoes
All about this product
- Gait Type: Neutral
- Ideal Use: Trail Running
- Upper: Matryx panel with Kevlar and polyamide yarns
- Midsole: Dual-density 3D Pebax
- Outsole: SurfaceCTRL rubber with 3.5mm lugs
- Vectiv technology: 3D plate and rocker midsole turn energy into momentum
- 3D carbon-fibre plate underfoot for stability
- 3D-molded heel counter for precise fit
- Durable and responsive TPE footbed
- Ultra-lightweight foam cushionings
- Mixed and technical trail tracks
- Reinforced protective toe caps
- Reflective elements
- Offset: 6mm
- Weight: 614g
Breathable fabric, Odour resistant
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
The North Face
Athleisure, Fitness, Running, Trail Running
User Reviews (9)
At least 50% Wood-based Viscose
About this brand
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.