The Stinger Crampon from Black Diamond is designed to tackle serious ice and mixed lines on winter crags and alpine faces the world over. The lightweight stainless steel crampon with a replaceable monopoint has an asymmetrical design that fits the contours of modern mountain boots, and thin, low-profile heel and toe wires offer a precise fit for less weight. The crampon also benefit from replacable mono frontpoint that can be changed quickly and easily in the field and includes front and rear dual-density ABS.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Assimetrical design
- Replacable mono frontpoint
- Hooded frontpoint and aggressive secondary points
- Low profile micro-adjust heel
- Includes front and rear dual-density ABS