The Fēnix 5X Sapphire Multisport GPS Watch from Garmin is built for athletes and adventurers. It’s the first Fēnix series watch to offer full-colour European recreational mapping for at-a-glance navigation and location reference – so you can beat yesterday, and be sure of getting back. You get training features such as Elevate wrist based heart rate monitor, built-in activity profiles, advanced performance metrics and training status readings that allow you to train more efficiently towards achieving your goals.
For your convenience on the move the screen boasts a high resolution, full-colour Garmin Chroma display which assures great readability at any time, even if the sun is shining. The Sapphire lens is tough and durable too so you can wear it 24/7 with excellent confidence while smart notifications help you stay in touch on the go. You can fully customise the watch utilising apps from Garmin Connect while also having the freedom to change the Quickfit wrist strap easily, without the fuss of tools (Quickfit 26 wrist straps sold separately).
The Fēnix 5X offers you all you need to know about your training and how to improve your stats as well as indicating your level of fitness and advising when to rest to avoid unnecessary strain on your body. Advanced activity and sleep tracking helps to give you a better overview of your activity levels so you know where there is room for improvement. You can set your own challenges, race yourself or put your friends to the test while keeping tabs on their progress with Group Track paired devices. A great multisport gadget that gives you true insights into your own progress no matter how unique your fitness regime is.
- Watch: Time, date, alarm, timer, stopwatch, sunrise/sunset alerts
- Navigation: Route planning & tracking, electronic compass, barometer, altimeter, custom POIs, 1000 waypoints, 30 routes, 100 saved tracks
- Fitness: Distance, time, pace, laps, swim stroke identification, VO2 max, recovery advisor, virtual pacer, calories, goal alerts
- Advanced activity tracker: Step counter, auto goal, move bar encouragement, sleep monitor
- Multisport suitability: walk, run, cycle, swim, ski/snowboard, golf, paddlesports, SUP & more
- Pre-loaded TOPO Europe mapping & 40,000+ Golf courses worldwide
- Around Me map mode highlights POIs, waypoints & other key objects
- Data overlays highlight key info
- Round Trip run/ride offers route ideas
- Quickfit 26 interchangeable straps available
- Strava integration
- Group track follows each member of the group with a compatible device
- Elevate wrist based heart rate monitor
- GPS & GLONASS enabled with high sensitivity Exo Antenna
- Waterproof: up to 100m
- Smart notifications
- Memory: 12GB
- Battery: Rechargable lithium-ion
- Battery life: Up to 50hrs in UltraTrac mode, 20hrs in GPS mode, 12 days in Smartwatch mode
- Connectivity: USB, Bluetooth, ANT+, Wi-Fi
- Display: Colour
- Display diameter: 30.5mm
- Display resolution: 240 x 240px
- Ultra strong, high quality sapphire lens
- Size: 51 x 51 x 17.5mm
- Weight: 98g
- In the box:
- Fenix 5X Sapphire
- USB charging/data cable
Garmin products are world renowned for their accuracy, durability, build quality and attractive design. For more than 25 years Garmin has pioneered new GPS navigation and wireless devices designed for people who live an active lifestyle.
From Garmin’s roots in aviation and marine, where accuracy is critical for safety, Garmin is now a household name. Garmin products are as diverse as activity trackers, sport watches, outdoor handhelds, cycling computers and sat navs, all made to enhance customers’ lives.