- Sync with music streaming services, such as Spotify, to easily store and play your favourite songs right from your watch
- Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it; offers additional performance monitoring features
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts at our Garmin Connect online fitness community
- Safety & Tracking features make it easy to share your location with chosen contacts
- Customize with free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ store
- GPS, GLONASS and Galileo network capability helps you track how far, fast and hard you’ve run — on or off the city streets
- Connected features include built-in Wi-Fi connectivity when paired with a compatible smartphone, smart notifications, automatic uploads to the Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and the ability to track your runs with the LiveTrack feature
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode and 6 hours in GPS mode with music
- Weight: 38.5g
Garmin products are world renowned for their accuracy, durability, build quality and attractive design. For more than 25 years Garmin has pioneered new GPS navigation and wireless devices designed for people who live an active lifestyle. From Garmin’s roots in aviation and marine, where accuracy is critical for safety, Garmin is now a household name. Garmin products are as diverse as activity trackers, sport watches, outdoor handhelds, cycling computers and sat navs, all made to enhance customers’ lives.
For athletes and outdoor adventurers, Garmin fēnix® 5 Plus is the high-performance way to beat yesterday and bring your maps and music along. This rugged, premium-crafted multisport GPS watch features colour TOPO maps with Trendline™ popularity routing, so you can find and follow the best paths. It can store up to 500 songs for phone-free listening and includes wrist-based heart rate, smart notifications and the Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution.
You may also like...