Haglofs Womens Duality AT2 Boots
All about this product
- Upper: Fluorocarbon free water repellent nubuck & Recycled polyester
- Midsole: Bloom Foam
- Heel encounter: Bio TPU
- Outsole: WET GRIP Rubber/AHAR Plus
- Exchangeable midsole, allowing all-terrain use
- An extra pair of midsoles is included
- Extensive heel support and toe protection for stability and durability
- Premium leather from a tannery audited by the Leather Working Group
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated surfaces help repel water & dirt
- Engineered patterned outsole provides high traction and stability
- Knitted upper with sock comfort, made from 100% recycled polyester
- Finger loop webbing on heel and tongue for easy use
- Webbing and laces made from 100% recycled polyester
- Weight: 1116 g
Backpacking, Bushcraft, Hiking, Mountaineering, Trekking
User Reviews (1)
About this brand
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
Haglöfs are not only passionate about exploring the outdoors, but also about protecting it. That’s why their extensive sustainability programme endeavours to protect the environment and the freedom offered by a healthy wilderness. From the reduction of chemicals in clothing to the rights of the people who make it, Haglöfs are always working towards a sustainable future.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.