- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Running, Hiking
- Main Body: 80% TENCEL, 20% Merino Wool
- Mesh: 60% TENCEL,40% Merino Wool
- Lining: 60% TENCEL, 40% Merino Wool
- ZoneKnit technology
- Cool-lite technology
- Adjustable elastic waist with external drawcord
- Right hand side stash pocket with flap closure
- Zoned temperature regulation
- Back zippered stash pocket
- Machine washable at 30°C
- Naturally odour resistant
- Internal brief for support
- Naturally breathable
- Straight shape
- Normal rise
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 171g
The ZoneKnit Shorts from Icebreaker are highly breathable shorts designed for running or warm outside activities. These lightweight shorts feature icebreaker’s ZoneKnit engineered body mapping, combining Cool-Lite jersey fabric with strategic panels of Cool-Lite Eyelet Mesh for enhanced breathability and temperature regulation during high intensity activity. An Elastic waist with external drawcord and an internal brief add a secure and comfortable fit, while the right hand side stash pocket and zippered back pocket secure your small essentials.
Silky-soft merino and TENCEL, sourced from sustainable eucalyptus plantations, combine to create icebreaker Cool-Lite, a luxurious fabric that naturally regulates your body’s temperature.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Icebreaker
About the brand
At this moment, 95% of Icebreaker’s total material composition consists of merino wool or natural fibres. This year the company will carry on exploring and creating bio-based substitutes for elastane, polyester and nylon. Icebreaker looks to nature for solutions and for imaginative ways to do more with less. Using what nature offers and evolving as it does, Icebreaker makes it possible for customers to select natural alternatives, in turn safeguarding our planet for generations to come.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.