The Men's Super Terra Pants from Montane are hardwearing mountain pants that will keep you comfortable for all day adventures. Constructed using a combination of Granite and Cordura fabrics they are highly abrasion resistant and offer UPF 50+ sun protection so that you can focus on the challenge at hand.
Reinforcements at the knees, seat and instep make these trousers ideal for most mountain activities, whether you are hiking, scrambling or even having a go at tougher climbs, the abrasion resistant fabric will take scuffs and scrapes galore. Key seams have been triple stitched to further enhance the durability while ventilation points can be zipped open when you need to dump heat quickly.
A multitude of well placed pockets offers secure storage for your essentials and the included belt is ideal for multiday hikes when your trousers are at risk of becoming loose.
- Main: Granite (97% nylon, 3% spandex, 272g/m2)
- Reinforcement: Cordura Hydro (58% Cordura, 35% nylon 6.6, 7% lycra, 298g/m2)
- Zipped fly with button & hook fastening at waist
- Key areas have triple stitched seams for enhanced durability
- Articulated knees
- UPF 50+
- Quick drying
- Belt included
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- Internal, right-hand zipped security pocket
- Rear zipped pocket
- 2 large zipped cargo thigh pockets
- 2 mesh lined thigh vents
- 1/4 length ankle zips
- Press stud hem adjustment
- Gaiter hook on front of hem
- Weight: 665g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.