The Womens Starlight III Sleeping Bag Long from Mountain Equipment is a warm and highly efficient bag that is perfect for cooler conditions and those travelling to higher altitudes.
- Polarloft insulation
- Comfort limit: -7°C
- Helium 50D outer fabric is durable & comfortable
- Offset layer construction throughout
- Alpine fit maximises thermal efficiency
- Anatomically shaped hood & foot-box
- Full length zip baffle & integrated collar
- Supplied with lightweight stuff-sack
- Pack size: 24 x 20 x 30cm
- Weight: 1725g
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.