Osprey Mens Exos 48 Rucksack
All about this product
Introducing recycled bluesign approved fabrics and PFC-free finish, Osprey disrupts pre-conceived technological boundaries, allowing the propagation of true outdoor innovation with the Men's specific Exos 48.
The long-distance hikers’ favourite, the Exos is a high performance ultra-light backpacking packs providing category leading carry comfort and ventilation. Designed for multi-day adventures, where weight of the gear is crucial, this pack features an adjustable AirSpeed backsystem for exceptional ventilation and hipbelt pockets for easy on-the-go access to necessities.
- Capacity: 48L S-M / 51L L-XL
- Material: 100D high tenacity Recycled Nylon
- Removable top lid w/ FlapJacket for use without the lid
- Top loading access to main compartment
- Stow-on-the-Go walking pole attachment
- Removable side compression cords
- Adjustable AirSpeed backsystem
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Environmentally friendly
- Highly ventilated ladder
- Front shove-it pocket
- Bluesign approved
- Padded hipbelt
- Men’s specific Weight: 1.21kg SM / 1.26kg L/XL
Flap with buckle
Backpacking, Hiking, Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking
User Reviews (6)
About this brand
One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.
With innovation in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continues that true pioneering spirit today.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.